This is a vital role in a sales team, where you will cooperate with priority accounts on various campaigns and build a strong professional relationship. Seize this opportunity to develop your account management skills in a technical and IT environment.
Here in Grafton, one of our clients is looking for candidates to join their team as an Inside Sales representant.
Your responsibilities will include:
– Solving customer issues via phone or email (providing them with knowledge regarding the licensing programs, products or pre-sales )
– Building strong professional relationships with clients and account managers, recognize the possibilities of improving cooperation with the customers
– Connecting priority accounts according to campaign strategies
– Executing current licensing programs and campaigns through CRM activities
– Pre-sales preparation (agreeing sales, prices, contracts, and payments)
– Customer service/sales experience is a plus
– Fluent English (reporting to English speaking management) + fluent Czech
– Interest in sales, customer service, sales or account management is a plus
5 weeks of vacation
Flexible working hours
5 Sick days
Contribution for holiday (flexi pass vouchers)
Contributions to the pension and life insurance
Meal vouchers (120 CZK/day )
Educational courses and training
Refreshments on workplace
Contribution to sport, culture, leisure
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.