– Managing assigned authorized partners / Mid-Market level strategic customers via telephone to detect potential business opportunities.
– Supporting partners on business development and tracking ongoing projects as an account manager.
– Managing pipeline, forecasting business and develop influential relationship with existing customers.
– Generating up-sell and cross sell opportunities.
– Administrating CRM tools, portals and sharepoints.
– Collaborating with country field managers and engaging resources to finalize opportunities.
– University degree or High school with a previous first professional experience in sales.
– Interest in IT Business.
– Languages: at least upper-intermediate level of English and native speaker of one of the following languages:
– Previous experience in IT environment and/or Sales or customer service experience is a plus.
– High level of communication skills (phone manners).
VALID WORKING VISA FOR CZECH REPUBLIC IS A MUST
– Competitive Salary
– Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment
– Bonuses according to the performance
– Extensive Training and development program on sales soft skills, products, tools and processes
– Workplace based in Prague