You´re just reading a matchless job opportunity for German speakers who has experience in the EDI area or IT customer support.
You will work for a famous international company with a decent reputation in technologies, where you can gain plenty of new skills and knowledge.
As Integration Specialist in EDI systems, you will be in charge for the maintenance of company’s check tables and integration of external partners.
In detail, you will:
– Be accountable for end-to-end handling service requests
– Evaluate and implement new integration projects
– Provide support to system users via phone/e-mail
– Maintain Order Reference Checks and Process Converted check tables including business user registration and certificate uploads
– Act as the central point of contact for all integration-related matters
– Support and optimize existing partner integration on a daily basis
– Min. of 3 years of experience in the IT Customer Support or in the EDI area
– Excellent English skills (C1) and good German skills (B2)
– EDI standards knowledge and basics in XSLT
– Previous experience in IT customer support and P2P processes
– Analytical skills and systematic personality
Abundant package of benefits:
– 13. Salary
– Cafeteria system of benefits (24 000 CZK yearly)
– Home office 2x weekly
– Flexible working hours
– 5 weeks of holiday
– Meal vouchers (canteen in the same building)
– Education and regular trainings (language courses)
– Child care: kindergarten
– Discounted taxi service
– 8 extra days off
– Contribution for pension and life insurance
– Life or pension insurance
– Share plans
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.