As an Integration Test Analyst, you will get to work on various projects conducting:
· Definition of test scope and test scenarios for integration testing in multi-system environments
· Review and improvement of business requirements and system specifications
· Preparation of detailed test cases
· Define strategy of using SoapUI and prepare tests with it
· Definition of test data and test environment requirements
· Leading small teams of Test Analysts and Test Engineers
· Strong communication skills, good Czech (or Slovak) and English
· At least 2 years’ experience of testing and test design
· At least 1 years’ experience of testing and test analysis in the finance or telco areas
· Experience of testing in several integration environments
· Practical experience with SoapUI
· Ability to write SQL queries and run database procedures.
· Some programming or scripting knowledge is a plus.
· Regular formal training and active support from our team of Senior Testing Consultants and Test Managers to ensure your professional and personal growth
· A potential career path to Senior Test Analyst, or into a Test Management or Test Consultancy position, with possible specialization within manual or technical testing
· Interesting and highly responsible work
· Work in a young and friendly team
· Competitive pay and benefits including: Notebook; MHD paid; Home office and flexible hours (depending on project); Language courses; Free unlimited mobile tariff and many others!