Job area: INTERCOMPANY ACCOUNTING, REPORTING, FINANCE
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to use your accounting expertise to support the Financial Accounting team. Intercompany Specialist pays critical role in the company´s month-end close process.
Who will you work for?
Helping clients harness the power of innovation in today’s digital age, this international IT services company operates in 70 countries worldwide. Providing a vast amount of IT services and consulting, this company focuses their attention on providing quality to their clients, partners, and shareholders. This alone makes them not only a leader in their industry, but also a leader in global corporate citizenship.
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Processing
- Preparing, managing, and controlling journal entries
- Daily invoices checking
- Monthly intercompany reconciliation
- Preparing settlement for Treasury after confirmation within intercompany entities
- Delivering the month-end financial information
- Carrying out the financial statements
- Taking care of accounting processes
- Solving any discrepancies
- Maintaining the database
- Degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- At least half year of experience in Accounting/Finance (preferably within an international environment)
- Fluency in English
- Advanced MS Office skills (specifically Excel – VLOOK UP, SUM, IF, …)
- Proactive approach
- Analytical mind
- 25 days of paid holidays
- Unlimited period contract
- Flexible working hours
- Three days of Home Office per month
- Health and accident insurance
- Referral bonus
- Meal vouchers
- Fruit and refreshment on the workplace
- Multisport Card
- Opportunity for career growth both horizontally and vertically
- Team buildings and company events
- Brand new offices close to the city centre
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.