As SOX Finance professional you will be focused on proactive review and assurance of company compliance with agreed principles, policies and requirements.
Your responsibilities will be:
* securing risk management and audit SOX audit reviews
* performing quarterly and annual SOX testing and reporting results
* coordinating internal audit runs
* auditing every process change and reporting findings
* detecting potential fraud areas and suggesting fixes
* cooperating on process standardization
* preparing all monthly, quarterly and annual SOX audits and reporting
* cooperate with internal managers
Would this job be your DREAM JOB? Send me your CV!
Candidates with education suit the position
Secondary with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor’s degree)
University education (Master’s degree)
finance or related area
English – Advanced (C1)
Microsoft Excel – advanced
SAP – advanced
Personality requirements and skills
What should you know as a candidate for the role of SOX Finance Professional?
* processes in finance and HR
* IFRS/ US GAAP
* MS Excel
Our client appreciates motivated employees, which have a chance for internal mobility or try their rotation program.
They will employ you for the indefinite period from the first day.
They offer flexible working hours and a chance for home office every month and also offers 5 weeks of holiday.
During working hours you can rest in relax room and after work, you can slow down (or accelerate) using Multi-Sport Card.
After work you can also attend the course by your choice, that can help you develop your language, professional or personal skills.
You will have more holidays than you expect and once you are there, you will be sure everything will be OK with company accident insurance and travel health insurance all over the world.
A lot of benefits? They offer more! If you are searching for a challenging environment in the international company, which invests in their employees – our client is THE ONE for You!