An exciting opportunity has arisen for professionals to join a well-established international company. We are looking for motivated candidates with interest in HR.
You will be responsible for:
- Support recruiting projects and advise customers in sourcing strategies
- Bring administrative support to recruitng activities (job postings, pre-screening profiles)
- Screening interview calls
- Collect a maximum of relevant candidate applications by using internal tools
- Proactive candidate sourcing
- Actively participate in recruitment process improvements
- Regular communication with management, Recruitment agencies and governmental affairs
- Be up to date with current market situation and work accordingly
Ideal candidate meets following criteria:
- Advanced English command
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in Recruitment required (employer branding, sourcing, knowledge of Recruitment process)
- Time-management and Organization skills are crucial
- Team player and independent
- Influencer and analytical mind-set
- Ability to cope with deadlines, stress-resistance
The company offers unique opportunity to work alongside proven professionals, develop personal and professional skills and become part of friendly multinational work environment.
Above-standard benefits offered, including but not limited to:
- 5 weeks of paid holidays
- Sick days
- Meal vouchers
- Pension care
- much more!
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition