Are you interested in online marketing? And would you like to help promote amazing cultural and non-profit organisations, such as festivals, theatres and museums? In that case we may have the perfect job offer for you!
WHO ARE WE
- INTK is an ambitious studio based in Utrecht (25 minutes from Amsterdam). We are specialized in developing digital strategies for cultural organisations.
- Our mission is to change how people relate to culture. Forty years ago, very few people sported regularly. Today, many people dedicate several hours a week to sports. Inspired by the changes in the sports sector, we would like to bring a similar shift in the culture sector.
- Our goal is to encourage people that love culture to engage in cultural activities weekly. For example, we want to help people that love cinema to go to the movies every week.
WHAT CAN YOU LEARN:
We encourage you to obtain the following Google certificates:
- Google Ads Search Certificate;
- Google Ads Measurement Certificate;
- Google Analytics individual qualification.
You will learn some of the most advanced project management and communication tools, including:
- Learn how to plan your week using Asana;
- Learn how to communicate transparently using Slack.
Note: Consider applying to the position Digital Marketing Expert in case you already have experience.
At INTK, you will be slowly responsible for all parts of the business. It includes:
- Digital marketeer: you will start by doing Google Ads campaigns. At a later stage, you might grow into doing Display and Facebook campaigns or any other marketing tasks that the cultural organization requests;
- You use Google Analytics to write monthly reports.
- Business developer: every week, you call cultural organizations encouraging them to work with us. You travel around the country to visit cultural organizations;
- Manager: we will teach you how to be an entrepreneur by sending invoices, publishing vacancies, and eventually managing a team.
INTK is one of the leading marketing agencies in the cultural sector. We are ambitious and looking forward to expanding with new ideas and markets. Within a couple of years, your position can grow into more responsibility and completely new tasks.
- Interested in digital marketing and technologies;
- Ideally, you have a master’s degree in Marketing or experience doing digital marketing.
- You speak natively one the following languages: Czech, Dutch, German, French, Spanish, Catalan, Italian, Finnish, Danish, Swedish, Polish, Portuguese.
- Account manager: you are the contact person of at least 20 cultural organizations.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Gain experience with digital marketing in the cultural sector;
- Work with a young international team;
- Offices at the center of Utrecht;
- Five weeks holidays (25 days);
- Your first-year salary is comparable to a marketing salary in the cultural sector. Your salary will grow as fast as your achievements.
Are you interested? Then visit our website at www.intk.com and send your CV and cover letter
to Rui Guerra at email@example.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you! :)