Are you interested in online marketing? And would you like to help promote museums,
festivals, theatres and other interesting cultural organisations? In that case we may just the
perfect internship for you!
Who are we:
- INTK is an ambitious studio based in Utrecht (25 minutes from Amsterdam). We are
specialized in developing digital strategies for cultural organisations.
- Our mission is to change how people relate to culture. Forty years ago, very few people sported regularly. Today, many people dedicate several hours a week to sports. Inspired by the changes in the sports sector, we would like to bring a similar shift in the culture sector.
- Our goal is to encourage people that love culture to engage in cultural activities weekly.
For example, we want to help people that love cinema to go to the movies every week.
What can you learn:
We encourage you to obtain the following Google certificates:
- Google Ads Search Certificate
- Google Ads Measurement Certificate
- Google Analytics individual qualification
You will learn some of the most advanced project management and communication tools,
- Learn how to plan your week using Asana
- Learn how to communicate transparently using Slack
At INTK, you will gain experience in all aspects of the business, including:
- Online marketeer: you have the opportunity to gain practice with Google Ads and referral
- Account manager: you will have regular meetings with cultural organizations. You use
Google Analytics to write monthly reports;
- Entrepreneur: every week, you call cultural organizations encouraging them to work with
- Interested in online marketing and digital technologies;
- Native speaker in one the following languages: Czech, Polish, Dutch (NL/BE), German,
French, Spanish, Catalan, Italian, Finnish, Danish, Swedish, Slovenian.
What we offer:
- Gain experience with online marketing in the cultural sector;
- A mentor with whom you plan the week every Monday morning;
- A buddy that helps you with day to day questions;
- Work with a young international team;
- Offices at the center of Utrecht;
- Fee: 400 euros/month (40hours/week). Additional funds might be available via Erasmus+;
- Possibility of a job offer after a successful internship.
- Period: ideally 6 months (min. 3 months)
- Hours a week: ideally 40/week (min. 32 hours)
- Start date: as soon as possible (please consider a month preparation time before starting)
• Note: the internship may be done temporarily remotely until the pandemic situation doesn’t allow otherwise
- We are a young team of international professionals. You will be assigned high responsibility
tasks from day one. Every Monday, we analyze the success of the previous week and plan
the upcoming. We have lunch together every day. On Fridays, the entire team joins for
drinks as we stop working half an hour earlier. You will have plenty of opportunities to visit
concerts, exhibitions, movies, festivals, etc.
Are you interested?
Visit our website at www.intk.com and send your CV and cover letter to Janique Smeets at
We are looking forward to hearing from you! :)