Each day, this company’s energy products are consumed worldwide to improve people’s and businesses’ quality of life. With a mission of serving the needs of people everywhere, this company has a goal of resourcing and producing quality energy solutions that will benefit the community at large.
This is a great chance to participate in Project Transition and in well-established international company.
– Managing Inventory accounting within a company
– Analyzing and report variances
– Monitoring incoming data to station accounting and material
– Controlling and Reconciliation of inventory accounts
– Cooperating wih auditors
– Headcount reporting, control and forecasting support
– Preparing and being responsible for all necessary internal reporting Cashflow Hedging and Revaluation
Start: ASAP or by agreement
The candidate should meet the following minimum criteria:
* High school/University degree (preferably Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Economics)
* Fluent English (Finnish, Russian or Dutch is a plus)
* Complex financial accountancy experience within multi-national organization
* SAP knowledge is a plus
* Analytical capabilities
* Abilitity to prioritize
This position is suitable for candidates with work experience.
* Yearly bonus
* Relocation package
* 5 weeks of holidays
* Meal vouchers
* 4 sick days
* Multisport card
* Flexi passes
* Contribution for birthday present
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.