For our client, one of the leading and worldwide known companies in the gas and oil industry we are seeking a candidate for an Inventory Analyst, who will identify with their company culture and corporate values. This role is all about inventory management, procurement, and logistics.
Does it sound interesting? Keep reading!
In this role, you will be in direct contact with the company’s entities in Germany and checking their stock level. At the same time, you would have a portfolio of vendors, and you will reach them in case of any needs, and ensure that everything is delivered as requested.
You don´t need to have any experience, only a solid command of German and English and dedication to develop yourself in an enriching multinational environment.
Your main tasks will be:
– Communication with the company’s entities and vendors
– Reaching out to vendors regarding undelivered overdue purchase orders
– Tracking late orders
– Participation in process-improvement processes
– Validation of requests
– Conduction of SAP Catalogue entries
– Creation of duplicate checks on catalogs, and contacting relevant stakeholders if the goods cannot be found
– At least a bachelor’s degree in Finance/Economics/Business or similar
– Experience in Customer Service, Procurement, Logistics or Inventory management is a big advantage
– Good English and German skills (written and spoken form at least B2)
– Analytical type, well-organized, professional verbal skills
– Client-oriented approach
– Skills in maintaining data and work in internal systems
– Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
– 25 days of vacation
– Flexible working hours
– Annual bonus
– Lunch allowance
– Multisport card
– Trainings and courses
– Contribution to your work-life balance including cafeteria benefits
– Contribution to pension saving plan, life insurance or income protection while being on a sick leave
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.