Do you have exceptional communication skills, a passion for problem-solving, and the desire to secure a steady supply chain and vital data for a household name brand?
Whether an experienced professional or a recent graduate, there is no better way to accelerate your career!
Who you would be working for: a large multinational corporation with an equally vast inventory of resources. The company develops reliable energy sources for communities across the globe and is at the forefront of science and technology. It also provides unparalleled career advancement opportunities and support for its young professionals – training, language courses, international networking opportunities and more.
What you will be doing:
– Remain in constant communication with vendors the rest of the business line to track orders, solve procurement and delivery issues, and maintain relationships for future interactions.
– Provide insightful advice to clients regarding optimal warehouse stock levels using complex internal tools.
– Prepare and consolidate mass requests and verify and provide quality checks once such requests have been uploaded.
– update SAP catalogues as materials are received and perform periodic analysis to identify and address inefficiencies in the system.
– Knowledge of controls and operations.
– Strong attention to detail and disciplined process execution.
– Advanced problem solving skills (capability to read and interpret data, charts, etc) and proficiency in Excel.
– Knowledge of ERP systems i.e. SAP and data management capabilities would be considered a plus.
– At least some experience in an office environment.
– Fluent in English and German.
– Flexible starting time
– Annual bonus
– 5 weeks of holidays
– Language courses
– Meal vouchers
– Life insurance
– Pension savings plan
– Wellness program
– Flexi passes
– Full Coverage of 2 days of absence in case of illness
– Training program
– Offices in the city center
– and much more!
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.