Do you have experience in Inventory Planning?
Do you like project management?
To guarantee that strategic material planning procedures are in place to support operational continuity, we are searching for a supply chain specialist. To guarantee that there are materials available to meet customer delivery needs, collaborate closely with internal and external stakeholders. Set inventory criteria to maintain inventory at a healthy level while yet achieving client deadlines.
In your role as inventory planning lead, you’ll primarily be responsible for:
– Contributing to the development and application of best practice strategy, policies, processes, and procedures to support and enhance operational performance.
– Ensure that your material scheduling strategy and procedures are in place and functioning properly to guarantee that your material supply fulfills client requirements with the lowest possible inventory levels while maximizing savings.
– Create flexible solutions, develop them, and put them into use to increase corporate productivity, make process improvements
– Establish and modify the stock and supply management parameters.
– Plan and keep track of the supplies and items that consumers utilize.
– Actively monitor and control inventory aging to avoid having too much and outdated material.
– Helps the finance department with reconciliations, inventory control, and audits.
– Work together with the demand and supply planning team to comprehend the needs of the business and choose the appropriate amount of replenishment and stocking.
– Inform the team in charge of material management and warehousing of the requirements.
– Future inventory forecast based on history purchases, repeat purchases, and current inventory levels.
– Monitor inventory risk and make sure there are backup strategies in place
– Education in business, logistics, inventory management, or a related field preferred
– 5+ years of experience in material planning, inventory management, purchasing
– Working knowledge of ERP/MRP systems and part number change management
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office and materials planning using an ERP/MRP system, other planning systems (SAP)
– Fluent English in Spoken and Written form (B2+)
What we offer:
– Remote work possible
– 25 days of vacation
– 4 additional sick days
– Home office contribution
– FlexiPass benefit points
– Meal Vouchers
– Language courses and online training
– Team building and company events
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.