Are you searching for interesting job where you can actively use your ENGLISH?
Are you interested in FINANCE area?
YES? Then we have a great job opportunity for you!
You would work for international IT services company which operates in 70 countries worldwide. This company provides a vast amount of IT services and consulting and focuses their attention on providing quality to their clients, partners, and shareholders.
You will love this job if:
- You are looking for a role in a young motivated team and would like to work with a great bunch of people.
- You want to learn from your experienced colleagues who are going to provide you with plenty of training and support, especially at the beginning.
- You are a motivated self-starter, who can organize yourself and appreciate the flexible working hours.
- You would like to continue using the foreign languages.
- You want to participate in new interesting projects in growing international company.
Your new role will include:
- Gathering data and uploading billing input into financial systems
- Preparing draft of invoices and credit notes and obtaining approvals
- Daily communication with clients
- Reporting – billing data, trend reports and financial analysis
- Close cooperation with other team members, backup performance
- Proactively managing the resolution of queries
- Engaging in process improvement initiatives to increase the efficiency
- Advanced level of English
- Previous accounting experience – advantage, but not necessary
- Knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Self-driven person and team player
- Strong work ethic
It will be advantage if:
- You speak other EU language
- You have experience with business finance systems platforms (SAP) and have some knowledge of Finance processes
- You have experience in a similar position within an international company (SSC)
- Flexible working hours
- Home office (3 days/month)
- 5 400 CZK for language courses and education
- 2 paid days for external trainings
- Sophisticated system of internal training and rotational program
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria (in the amount of 3% gross monthly salary)
- Travel and accident insurance also for private purposes
- Employee´s sales and benefits
- Refreshment including fresh fruit in the office
- Teambuilding and events
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.