DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH in combination with GERMAN?
ARE YOU WILLING TO LEARN NEW THINGS AND LOOKING FOR CHALLENGING WORK IN PRAGUE?
Do you have experience from Hospitality (reception, booking systems)?
Then join one of the most powerful companies in IT sector!
A highly globalized software company serving over 90,000 organizations, this company provides services and solutions that are specific to its clients and their industries. With its strong reputation amongst its clients, this company has become an ideal technology partner for businesses everywhere. This company focuses on the power of innovation and ability to progress and evolve a business with technology
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Consulting with clients regarding software or technical issues
- Cooperating with colleagues from 1st level IT support
- Travelling to clients to check the service and to conect devices
- Developing product knowledge and identifying areas for further specialization
- Deep understanding of company product PMS/ HMS or related software
The company has great training opportunities and constant support on the job!
Come join the team of young professionals with positive mindset- APPLY NOW :)))
RELOCATION PRAGUE UP TO 1800 EUROS
Living in the Czech Republic can be a fantastic experience. The unemployment rate in the Czech Republic declined in the fourth quarter of last year to 3.6 percent, the lowest level in the history. Now it´s the best chance to find a job and gain a professional experience. The international environment is vibrating not only in Prague! Prague remains fairly inexpensive compared to most European cities and most expats who relocate to the Czech Republic are generally well paid under local conditions.Requirements:
- Communicative English plus native or almost native German?
- Work experience in Hospitality – hotel software
- PMS and POS work or implementation experience
- Strong communication skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively cross-functionally across various teams
- Be driven by the quality delivered
- Flexibility to travel
- Interesting salary
- Week on phone without going to work
- Additional holiday
- Sick days
- Meal vouchers
- Flexi passes
- Language courses
- Above standard medical care
- Contribution to pension and life insurance
- Work for one of the world’s fastest growing software companies
- Continuous training
- Friendly and multicultural environment in modern offices
- Rewarding career
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.