Our client, one of the largest Central and Eastern European players in insurance, retail, and banking is looking for an IT Analyst. You will become part of the development cycle in an analyst role and support our teams in CEE region.
- Participation in the whole development cycle in the IT Analyst role
- Deliver analysis outputs from assigned project tasks or business requirements from standard business as usual demands
- Provide support to testing, development, and business users with listed system issues
- Describe, analyze and validate the company’s business processes to implement change requests for application development
- Follow methodology of the development, system integration, and implementation of new applications and changes
- Documentation of analyzed and solved issues
- Propose changes in Information Systems in reactive and proactive mode
- Support daily activities and incidents in CEE region (CZ,SK,AT,HU,RO)
- Knowledge of development processes, SQL, BPMN or UML
- Focus to finish given tasks in time and take responsibility for it
- Open to new ideas we welcome them, looking for solutions
- Experience with functional analysis – advantage
- Independent and goal-oriented personality, capable of managing complex tasks as a member of a team or independently
- Fluent Czech and English, spoken and written is a must (both on daily basis)
- 25 days vacation + sick-days
- Cafeteria, meal vouchers, multisport card
- Flexible working hours + possibility of HO
- Strong support of training new skills and experience growth
- Possibility to work with top professionals on the market
- Modern offices
- Other benefits
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.