We are a multinational dairy products corporation with small branches in the Czech Republic – Prague, Ostrava, Klatovy. For our local office in Prague, with a small family team, we have created an exclusive new role – IT Analytic with a combination of Application Administration. We are running our new, complex ERP system with many modules and applications and our team would gladly welcome a new IT professional from the field of software analysis. We are planning and expecting new projects, so you will be part of the implementation and your voice will be important in making decisions!
Your duties will include:
- analysis of existing systems and user needs
- be part of realizing new projects and implementation
- program testing and their modules before the implementation
- preparation of users manual, internal training, and system documentation
- administration and maintenance of the existing solution
Who we are looking for:
- a person, with a sense of humor and interest of people (natural communication ability)
- SQL language – advanced
- excellent knowledge of Exel
- analyze production and business processes & dealing with internal customers
- very good knowledge of the English language
- know the basic about the IT infrastructure
- converting user requirements into system design solutions
- an advantage would be knowledge of any scripting knowledge (Python, Powershell,…)
- willingness to travel (not often, mostly CZ)
In terms of good conditions, we offer:
- 5 + 1 week of vacation (understand 6 weeks)
- professional training (in France) and conferences
- pension contribution, multisport card, meal vouchers, a restaurant in our building :)
- mobile phone & notebook (of course!)
- cafeteria bonus system
- flexible working hours
- and nice and kind team-members!
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.