We are hiring for a Swedish innovative company that provides high quality industrial equipment.
As an IT Architect, you would join small international team of professionals.
Your mission will be to oversee the selection and implementation of strategic platforms and applications. You will be responsible for efficient and secure IT architecture, and you will ensure that all building blocks fit together before new projects are initiated.
This role is very complex and covers both strategic and operational aspects. Therefore, several years of relevant cross functional experience with business processes as well as the technology.
– 3 and more years of experience in similar role
– Communication skills and problem solving attitude
– Broad knowledge of technology and understanding of business processes (preferably in the manufacturing industry)
– Experience in leading transformation projects
– Experience in delivering cloud-based solutions
– Ability to explain complex issues to non-technical colleagues
– Knowledge of TOGAF or similar framework
* 25 days of vacation
* Flexible working hours and home office
* Fruit and other refreshment at the workplace
* Sport activities in the office and Multisport card
* Language courses and training activities
* Life insurance
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.