Great opportunity in international company with offices in Prague, London, Hong Kong, the USA and Australia. This role is a good fit for a person with experience in similar position or relevant IT skills. You will collect requirements and translate business needs to IT solutions.
You will work in a leading company creating their own product in FinTech field – working capital financial technology solutions.
- Interview users and stakeholders to identify, analyze and synthesize product requirements
- Develop prototypes / mockups to communicate design specifications with Product Development team
- Assist QA team by clarifying business requirements set by the Product Manager(s)
- Assist with feature story elaboration and acceptance criteria
- Work in conjunction with Product Manager(s) to review and approve bug corrections and application features
- Coordinate feature planning and review meetings with related stakeholders
- Attend and participate in daily scrum team stand-ups
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of product enhancement initiatives and key performance indicators for product
- Previous experience in product management and/or business analysis
- Strong domain expertise in the following areas: Accounts Receivable processing, public cloud, SaaS
- Familiarity with cloud-based services and API development is an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate in a highly matrixed organization across all levels of the business
- Strong project management, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Strong desire and drive to take ownership of full product life cycle; interest to design something new, innovative, and disruptive.
- 1 year contract with possible extension
- 20% annual bonus
- 25 vacation days
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria 12.000/year
- Annual public transport ticket
- Pension/life insurance contributions
- Regular team buildings, volunteer activities
- Language courses (90 minutes/week)
- Office in the city centre – Prague 1
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.