Our client is well known respected global technology market research firm operating in over 110 countries worldwide. Their entrepreneurial and innovative environment is the perfect place for you to discover your future.
Our client is now seeking an IT Business Analyst who will be part of several teams responsible for implementing, maintaining and operating their corporate financial software solutions (both custom built and off-the-shelf/cloud solutions). This entails working on a variety of projects with company-wide visibility, helping to address business challenges, and aid in driving adoption of the financial systems.
- Working with Product Management and business owners to determine project scope and where applicable UX to design the best user interface and then deliver these specifications to developers
- Assessing complex issues and analyze to provide solutions in timely manner
- Applying lessons learned and best practices to continually improve and update services
- Understanding integration points of various systems for both customers (e.g. IDC.com) and employees (e.g. authoring, publishing, O365, etc)
- Supporting the QA team with testing to ensure solutions meet the needs of business owners
- Developing and maintaining close relationships with internal customers to fully understand IDC’s business and its priorities
- Communicating on a regular basis with all stakeholders to ensure everybody is aligned towards the same goal
- Specifying project deliverables, and working with Product Management, Development, Design, QA, and major stakeholders to ensure the deliverables accurately represent the product specifications.
We are seeking an individual who enjoys working in a collaborative environment.
- The ideal candidate will be multi-talented and should have experience working with accounting and financial systems at least 2-3 years. They should have a deep appreciation for the business as well as a strong orientation towards details and technical skills.
- The IT Solutions BA should be a self-directed, creative problem solver and able to adjust to a fast-paced global environment.
- This position plays an important role of bridging the gap between our business needs and our technical solutions.
You should have experience with:
- Interfacing with all levels of management on project goals and progress
- Ability to create effective strategies and execution plans when faced with ambiguous and incomplete information
- Successfully managing simultaneous, cross-functional, mission-critical projects under tight deadlines
- Working remotely with individuals both across the U.S. and internationally
Nice to have:
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, Excel with knowledge of and experience with Office 365 products and emerging features
- Competitive compensation package
- Truly flexible, collaborating, and stimulating work environment
- HO possibility
- 3 Sick days
- Meal vouchers + Cafeteria
- Annual bonus
- Office in the city center
- Time for self-development + other regular internal and external trainings
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.