Our Cluster DBS (Digital Banking Solutions) is enabling our customers to use the digital channels with first class user experience. The award-winning banking apps were recently relaunched from scratch and are ranked among the best banking apps.
We are looking for you to join us as an IT Business Analyst. You will work in a cross-functional team of business analysts, developers, and application support specialists who use agile methods to maintain and further develop the assigned applications. Communication language for the daily work with your colleagues and risk managers in Frankfurt/London is English.
You will be responsible for:
- Understanding business requirements and translation of the functional/non-functional requirements to technical requirements
- Analyzing data and processes around our systems and processes with Excel, SQL and/or Python
- Prepare concepts, business process models, technical specifications, epics and technical user stories
- Define test scenarios along with the team and the customers – increasing our CI/CD capacity
- Support the development during all phases of delivery lifecycle – implementation, testing and go-live
- Preparation of mandatory documentation for IT applications
Learning and Development opportunities:
Our Digital Technology Center is home to more than 450 IT professionals and there is always someone to learn from or have a quick review. You will find unconventional thinkers here and speak English on daily basis. We encourage numerous ways of development activities and support our people with certification and language courses.
We prefer candidates with:
- Minimum 3 years of job experience as a technical business analyst
- University degree in computer science and/or related field or equivalent work experience
- Willingness to deepen your knowledge about financial/derivatives products and Market Risk
- Knowledge and extensive experience in business analysis
- IT affinity and good knowledge of data analysis and business workflow and data modelling (Python is an added advantage)
- Experience with the software development lifecycle and agile work techniques
- Proficient English communication skills – written and spoken. German is an added advantage
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of financial and derivative products (FX, IR, Credit, Commodities) is a big plus
- Some (past) programming experience
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
You will enjoy:
- Home office to make sure you can have the right balance.
- Flexible working hours within agile setup.
- Generous package of 6 weeks of vacation, 6 sick days and up to 30 days of paid sick leave.
- A competitive salary with a very decent annual bonus system.
- Special financial conditions and mortgage discount.
- Prague offices to meet your team at the Charles Square Center, Karlovo náměstí within the reach of metro B line.
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth.
- Sponsored public transport card, Multisport card, retirement savings contribution, cafeteria system benefits, children summer camps contribution and free coffee.
- Opportunity to travel to our Frankfurt headquarters.
- A friendly, inclusive and open-minded company culture.
- Amazing multicultural colleagues
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.