A highly globalized software company serving over 90,000 organizations, this company provides services and solutions that are specific to its clients and their industries. With its strong reputation amongst its clients, this company has become an ideal technology partner for businesses everywhere. This company focuses on the power of innovation and ability to progress and evolve a business with technology.
- Are you interested in working with a highly competitive technological company?
- Do you consider yourself an expert in customer care and focus on specific client needs?
- Are you able to speak French fluently in order to communicate with elite clients internationally?
- Do you consider yourself an advanced PC user with competitive analytical and problem-solving skills?
- Are you interested in being a part of one of the largest IT companies in the world in order to help with the evolution and progression of advanced technology?
If you are interested in the information above, then you may be the perfect candidate for this company. This company provides professional growth for advanced technology users with thorough training services, a highly supportive work atmosphere and an innovative team to coordinate with daily.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Communication with customers regarding software and technical issues within the hospitality field.
- Entering technical and application related issues into the company system.
- Identifying problems and finding solutions to technical issues.
- Document and information processing.
- Developing product knowledge and identifying areas for further specialization.
- Thorough understanding of company products, analysis and professional IT management.
If you consider yourself to be the perfect candidate then do not hesitate to read the following information and to get in contact with us!
Living in the Czech Republic can be a fantastic experience. The unemployment rate in the Czech Republic declined in the fourth quarter of last year to 3.6 percent, the lowest level in the history. Now it´s the best chance to find a job and gain a professional experience. The international environment is vibrating not only in Prague! Prague remains fairly inexpensive compared to most European cities and most expats who relocate to the Czech Republic are generally well paid under local conditions.Requirements:
- Fluent in English
- Interested and highly motivated for the IT industry
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively across various functional teams
- Self-driven for the delivery of top quality
- Additional holiday
- Sick days
- Home office (up to one week)
- Meal vouchers
- Flexi passes
- Offices by metro
- Language courses
- Extra medical care
- Extra insurance (pension, life)
- Continuously growing software company
- In-company training
- Multicultural and friendly environment
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.