Are you experienced in controlling within an IT department?
Do you have experience with HFM or similar reporting system?
Then we are looking for you!
You might become a new member of a financial team in a stable, international company with a great potential.
As the IT Controller you will be responsible for:
– Tracking personnel costs for Global IT
– Financial planning
– Preparing reports
– Monitoring capitalized expenses
– Validation of Capital Appropriation Requests
– Checking monthly closing for IT department
– Calculation of accruals
– Preparing the Global IT budget and forecasts
– Cooperating with IT department
– Participating in various projects
– Workflow improvements and suggestions
– Previous experience in controlling preferably within IT department
– Relevant educational background
– Experience with reporting systems, e.g. HFM
– Professional MS Office
– Fluent English
– Advanced communication skills
– Good time management and problem-solving skills
* Flexible working hours (fix hours between 10 – 16h)
* Occasional work from home
* 5 weeks of vacation
* 5 sick days
* Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
* Meal vouchers – 100 CZK
* Contributions to ACCA (30 000 CZK)
* Contributions to accident and life insurance
* Contributions to pension (3% from salary)
* Refreshments at your workplace (fruit and very good coffee)
* Corporate events
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.