You will be in touch with US customers who need help regarding technical issues, e.g. how to reset a password, how to set up router, etc.
You will be working in a nice comfortable office in Brno and from here you will also make phone calls to the customers.
Working hours: Mon-Fri, three-shift system.
– Advanced spoken English (B2-C1 level)
– Good communicative skills
– Time flexibility – shifts are 12pm – 8am
– Knowledge of communication technology (TV, phone, Internet, etc.)
– Minimum wage is 26,000 CZK monthly
– If you are able and willing to work night shifts, your wage can go up to 32,000 CZK
– 50% bonus for night shifts
– If you do not live in the Czech Republic, our relocation contribution of 16,000 CZK will help you
– We also offer meal vouchers, sick days, education programmes, pension insurance, working in a modern office
With offices in 80 countries across the world, Manpower is the global leader in contingent and permanent staffing, providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness.
With ManpowerGroup, you have the freedom to work in the way that fits your background, goals and lifestyle.
For more than 65 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people's lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line.