– Collaborate across teams to help build and maintain high-performance, highly-scalable, cost-effective, and creative solutions to security challenges
– Assist in identifying risks and opportunities for improvement in security applications, then help develop and operate solutions deployed into a highly available production environment
– Provide a best-in-class cryptographic services to customers in IT and the business
– Solve problems in our production systems and recommend/build automation to prevent the issues from happening again
– Constantly ask “why” and drive the best solution possible
– Other duties as assigned
– Some experience deploying, administering, and automating various security tools (including, but not limited to – AD CS, PKI, Safenet Luna HSMs, Venafi, Vormetric DSM, Microsoft Bitlocker).
– Experience and understanding working with hardware security modules in a production environment. Knowledge of how to backup, monitor, deploy, and automate HSMs
– Basic knowledge of Linux and Windows system administration
– Understanding of various fundamental PKI and key security concepts
– Basic experience writing automation scripts in PowerShell or Python
– Understanding of Git or other source code version control tools
– Understanding of Code Signing tools (signtool, mage, jarsigner, etc.) and how to automate code signing securely, as part of an automated CI/CD process
– Familiarity with various data security methods and tools
– Experience participating in an agile team. Basic knowledge of agile principles.
– Strong analytical skills; ability to distill information from disparate data sources and the capability to tell the story behind it, as well as recommendations for next steps.
– Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and changing business requirements
– Annual bonus
– 5 weeks of holiday per calendar year
– Life insurance fully covered
– Pension insurance contribution
– Meal voucher card
– Special medical care
– Flexible working time
– Friendly working environment and nice offices
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.