Do you think that working in a bank is quite boring? Let us change your mind – we combine a variety of company benefits, further career development opportunities, and a company philosophy that emphasizes work-life balance.
Want to see for yourself? Join us as an IT Engineer – DB Administrator! This position plays an important part in the technical aspects of designing, testing, operating, and improving IT services and is responsible for the technical management of DB technologies.
→ In our Tech Stack ←
Oracle RDBMS, Maria DB/MySQL, Casandra DB, Jira, PL/SQL/T-SQL, Solaris, Linux, Windows
- responsibility for the performance, integrity, and security of databases in production and non-production environments
- planning, installation, design, development, and testing of databases, as well as their troubleshooting
- provisioning of data security and database patch management
- user access permissions and privileges control
- developing, managing, and testing data backup and recovery plans
- 2nd level support provision (Incident Management) for database systems
- database management experiences
- familiarity with main data manipulation languages and the principles of database design
- relevant knowledge of Solaris, Linux, Windows
- Data Guard knowledge – setup and administration
- essential SQL (PL/SQL/T-SQL) programming and Shell scripting knowledge
NICE TO HAVE
- knowledge of NO SQL DB engines
- knowledge of ITIL principles
- JIRA experience
- education support and future career development
- annual bonuses
- cell phone and notebook
- flexible start/end of working hours
- 20 days of vacation plus financial contribution
- 10 relax days
- 100 CZK meal vouchers and Cafeteria system
- contribution to pension scheme and life insurance
- contribution to leisure time/sport/culture activities
- occasional work from home
- education allowance
- discount on company products / services
- relaxed team spirit and many common company events
- cosy working environment with refreshments on workplace
- background of the international banking group
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.