Gain a valuable IT certificate and become a licensed IT Professional.
New IT project has been opened in Prague. You now have an opportunity to start in a new company, in modern offices, providing high-quality IT services to top clients and institutions across Europe.
We’re looking for candidates who have brief experience in customer support or IT help desk, who want to be part of something new and help build an international support business. You will have an opportunity for career progression and gaining valuable IT skills. You will be provided with a detailed training so the position is also available for juniors with strong motivation for IT and technology.
You will mostly be responsible for:
- Communicating with VIP clients (international companies, public institutions)
- Dealing with different IT-related queries, for example, systems security setting, access setting, data centers, routing and others
- Creating tickets and clients’ requests
- Providing client care via phone/e-mail
- Forwarding difficult or complex trechnical problems
- Data maintainance
What do you need to apply?
- Experience from customer support / IT support is an advantage
- Communicative English and communicative Dutch (mostly email communication)
- Passion for IT – training will be provided
- Client oriented and pro-active
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Annual bonus
- 5 weeks of holiday
- 3 Sick Days
- 100% Sick leave contribution
- Meal vouchers 100 CZK
- Contribution to public transport
- Contribution to pension scheme
- Multisport card
- Extra health care
- Cell phone for personal use
- Relax room (Playstation, Biliard…)
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition