A global leader in IT services is looking for talented French, German and Danish speakers for IT helpdesk roles in the centre of Brno.
In this role, you will:
– Provide high-quality 1st line support to users
– Actively troubleshoot to identify, assess, record, resolve and / or escalate incidents and service requests ensuring they are handled within an agreed time limit, within agreed processes and in a professional and customer sensitive manner
-Escalate an incident or troubleshoot tickets according to the company escalation
Successful candidates should be goal-driven and enthusiastic team players, with excellent communication skills and a proven problem-solver.
This is ideally suited to candidates who enjoy working in a multicultural environment, and features excellent opportunities for career development and personal growth.
– Fluent French, German or Danish
– Fluent English
– Good communication skills and a team player
– Previous experience welcomed but not required
– Joining bonus for candidates boarded in thirty days
– Monthly performance benefits
– Meal vouchers
– Multisport card
– 5 weeks holiday
– Language courses
– Accommodation for up to 2 weeks if relocating to Brno
– Excellent training opportunities
– nightshift bonus if later hours are worked
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.