Are you fluent in English and Swedish? Come work to Czech Republic and start your carreer in IT!
An international IT company providing business consulting and software developement is looking for new members of IT helpdesk department.
You will be providing professional 1st line IT support via phone and e-mail in both English and Swedish – answering general enquiries, troubleshooting, solving technical issues and escalating cases if necessary.
Previous experiences are not required, but welcomed.
If you are a communicative and positive person, who wants to start a carreer in technology, send us your CV!
– Fluent English and Swedish
– Excellent communication skills
– Interested in technology
– Able to work in multinational environment
– Previous experience is not required, but welcomed
– Joining bonus for candidates boarded in 30 days
– Monthly performance benefits
– Meal vouchers
– Multisport card
– 5 weeks holiday
– Language courses
– Accommodation for up to 2 weeks if relocating to Brno
– Excellent training opportunities
– nightshift bonus if later hours are worked
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.