Do you want to become a part of a huge international company that undoubtedly belongs to the largest and most important in its field?
This is a great opportunity for experienced IT manager, who will lead international team of 5-10 people in manufacturing company.
Your main tasks:
- Responsibility for the assigned site – ensuring its 100% functionality
- Developing a strategy for digitization
- Coordination of the team, people management
- Scheduling, budgeting
- Collaboration with internal and external partners
- Ensuring SLA performance
- University degree
- At least 5 years of experience in this field
- Extensive IT background and overview – infrastructure (networks, security, servers, etc.), applications
- Good people management skills
- ITIL certification will be an advantage, as well as Cisco certification
- Fluent in English
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Above-standard medical care
- Paid sick leave
- Possibility to become a shareholder of the company
- Catering allowance
- Wellness program
- Support for sporting activities
- Contribution to pension, life and accident insurance
- Corporate products at discounted prices
- Reward for years worked
- And other interesting benefits …
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=it-telekomunikace
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.