Are you an experienced IT Onsite Technician?
Do you speak Czech/English/German?
Do you want to thrive both professionally and personally?
Then apply right now!
These will be your daily IT support responsibilities:
– Replying to questions: Hardware, software and network related
– Helping users to install their apps
– Identification and documentation of technical issues
– Empathetic approach towards customers and their needs
– Redirecting complex issues to higher positions
– Creation and contribution on manuals
– Goal to achieve the best customer feedback
– Advanced level of spoken and written English (B2+/C1) and German (B2+)
– Energetic, dynamic and pro-active approach
– Communication, compassion and social skills are a must
– It is a plus to have a Degree in Computer Sciences or similar (not needed)
– Network security and anti-virus knowledge is an advantage (not needed)
– 5 weeks of holidays
– 4 Sick days
– Meal vouchers
– Referral bonuses
– Multisport card
– Refreshment in the office
– Work on various projects
– Professional and personal development
– Developing of linguistic skills
– Competitive salary and many other interesting benefits
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one. For more related job opportunities visit https://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search