Do you have some experience in customer service or IT support?
Do you want to learn more?
Would you like to work daily with a complex program, learn it and share your knowledge with the company’s B2B clients?
Do you speak English and French?
The company is all about professional growth; this position is just the beginning of your path.
These will be your daily IT Product Support Coordinator responsibilities:
– Serving as product support for the company’s B2B clients
– Resolving customers’ cases and attending to their needs
– Identification and documentation of technical issues, product solutions
– Empathetic approach toward customers and their needs
– Escalation of more complex issues
– Contribution to project management of product solutions, process improvements, troubleshooting
– Not only escalating issues, but also resolving them! We are looking for a problem-solver
– Advanced level of spoken and written English (B2+/C1) and French (B2+/C1)
– Energetic, dynamic and proactive approach
– Any University degree OR experience in Customer Service, Sales Support, IT Support or HelpDesk
– Communication, compassion, and social skills are a must
– Problem-solving, analytical and empathetic approach
– It is a plus to have a Degree in Computer Science or similar (not needed)
– 25 Vacation Days
– Sick Days
– Hybrid model
– Meal vouchers 100CZK/d (Sodexo)
– Cafeteria points up to 4000CZK/m (Sodexo)
– Pension insurance 2000CZK/m
– Contribution to phone and its tariff
– Paid language courses
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one. For more related job opportunities visit https://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search