Are you a graduate, who wants to gain experience in the sphere of IT and Sales? OR, you have some experience in customer service/KYC/IT support and you want to learn more?
Would you like to work daily with a complex program, learn it and share your knowledge with the company’s B2B clients?
Do you speak English and German?
If you have no experience, no worries, out client has made the effort to create an extensive entry/new-joiner program, where you will learn everything!
The company is all about professional growth, this position is just the beginning of your path.
These will be your daily responsibilities as a IT Product Support Coordinator with German:
– Primarily learning how to resolve IT-related issues within an internal software and network connecting B2B clients
– Learning on a daily basis how the corporate business works
– Serving as product support for company’s B2B clients
– Resolving customers’ cases and attending to their needs
– Identification and documentation of technical issues, product solutions
– Empathetic approach toward customers and their needs
– Escalation of more complex issues
– Contribution to project management of product solutions, process improvements, troubleshooting
– Not only escalating issues, but also resolving them! We are looking for a problem-solver
– No experience needed, we just need your enthusiasm to learn!
– Advanced level of spoken and written English (B2+/C1) and German (C1) is a must
– Energetic, dynamic and proactive approach
– Experience with DACH region is perceived as a massive plus!
– Experience in Customer Service, KYC, Sales Support, IT Support or HelpDesk
– Communication, compassion, and social skills are a must
– Problem-solving, analytica,l and empathetic approach
– It is a plus to have a Degree in Computer Science or similar (not needed)
– 25 Vacation Days
– Sick Days
– Home fully up to agreement, once a week or once a month, completely up to you!
– Mealvouchers 100CZK/d (Sodexo)
– Cafeteria points up to 4000CZK/m (Sodexo)
– Pension insurance 2000CZK/m
– Contribution to phone and its tariff
– Paid language courses
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one. For more related job opportunities visit https://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search