Are you an university student looking for a great job opportunity?
Do you like working with data and have a good MS Office knowledge (especially MS Excel and MS PowePoint)?
Do you want to have chance to lead small projects and go to the deeper knowledge of Project management?
If you have advanced English and you are able to work at least 35 hours/week, we are looking for you!
We are hiring PROJECT ASSISTANT with English and look forward to receiving your CV.
– Support for the current ongoing IT projects (documents, reports, coordination…)
– Defect, Change Management
– Project Coordination
– Incident, Ticket coordination and resolution
– Data analysis
– Preparing project overviews on daily and weekly basis
– Lead smaller projects
Salary: 140 – 160 CZK/hour
Llong-term cooperation, working at least 35-40 hours/week.
Location: Prague 4 (right next to the metro station)
– University student in Economics/IT ideally
– Advanced English (daily communication with foreigners – oral, telephonic, written)
– Good knowledge of MS Excel (advanced functions, VLOOKUP, IF, PivotTables etc.) and MS PowerPoint (creation of presentations on daily basis)
– Analytical thinking
– Accuracy, orientation to detail, ability to work responsibly with numbers
– Willing to learn
– Ability to communicate with high-ranking employees of the company
– Excellent starting position for future career
– Using English on a daily basis
– Meal allowance
– Participation in global projects
– Friendly atmosphere
– International environment
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.