In this position you will be responsible for managing projects from scratch (timing, finances, sources) until implementation and following evaluation. There will be a variety of projects, some of them will be related to Success Factors, SAP and so on. You will work in the Czech branch in Nýřany of the global Automotive company which focuses primarily on the activities in Logistics, Engineering and Quality as services.
- Project initiation, planning, execution and closure management
- Project team management
- Resource Plans tracking and updates
- Budget preparation and tracking
- Scope and timing tracking and updates
- Handover management
- Weekly project status report preparation
- Workplace in Nýřany with partial work at home.
- Overall knowledge of Information Technologies
- Experience in IT project management 2-5 years
- Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project advanced knowledge
- Planning and organizing
- Focus on results
- Communication and cooperation
- Work on interesting projects from scratch
- Stability of a global company
- International environment
- Employee benefits
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.