Software company who is an expert in the development of applications for the hospitality business in agile, fast speed hight tech environment is looking for a PROJECT MANAGER
Our aim is to turn every day into a great consumer experience and make the restaurant a modern place where you’re being served quickly, get exactly what you ordered, provide feedback, and pay using mobile. We are quickly accelerating the adoption of GCP and Azure cloud technologies.
Do you want to be part of it and help us succeed? Do you have experience in managing IT projects? Do not hesitate and let us know about yourself!
- Define project scope and schedule while focusing on delivery in time and on quality, including all dependencies
- Ensure relevant work items are documented and tracked
- Manage risks and issues, remove roadblocks and correct deviations from plans
- Organize and lead project status and working meetings, prepare and distribute progress reports
- Hold teams accountable for their commitments
- Promote high quality as a critical aspect for project success
- Ensure that each team member is fully engaged in the project and making a meaningful contribution
- Help to implement an efficient system of project governance
- Promote Agile project management practices and champion ongoing process improvement initiatives
- Strong planning and organizing skills with the ability to induce action
- Excellent communication, facilitation and presentation skills and experience interacting with stakeholders with both technical and business background
- Drive to ensure objectives, goals and commitments are met
- Problem solver mindset
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work in a global team
- 2+ year of project/program management experience
- Understanding of software development life cycle is a plus
- Prior exposure to Agile project management practices is a plus
- International team of highly skilled people
- Senior managers with a technical background to learn from
- Fast-paced environment, opportunity to grow your career
- Competitive compensation and generous benefit program
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- 25 days of holiday
- 5 sick days
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.