Our client is a global leader in Electrical Safety Solutions and Traction Power Systems based in Switzerland. Their products protect people and equipment in industries such as railway traction, renewable energy, and industrial automation. The company is dynamically expanding, building new departments, and expanding existing ones in both Běchovice and Horní Počernice.
We are looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to lead IT projects and digital initiatives in our organization. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Project Leadership: Lead IT projects, ensuring successful delivery on time and within budget.
- Requirements Gathering: Collaborate with business stakeholders to identify and define IT solution needs.
- Solution Evaluation: Evaluate alternative IT solutions, considering business impact, cost, and speed.
- Project Planning: Prioritize projects based on business needs and available resources.
- Project Execution: Drive project implementation, control progress, and ensure quality, on-time delivery.
- Our projects are centered around the digitalization of business processes. One of the projects could involve the implementation of an ERP system in countries like Spain or India, where it hasn’t been implemented yet.
- At least 4-5 years experience in introducing new IT solutions and tools in multi-site organizations.
- Hands-on experience with business processes and IT tools, including ERP systems. Our primary ERP tool is Oracle.
- Fluency in English – daily communication in English with CEO a management
- Experience with international projects.
Soft skills must-haves:
- Strong analytical, project management, and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Take ownership of key topics and ensure persistent goal pursuit.
- High level of integrity and professionalism.
What we offer:
- Annual compensation, transport allowance, meal vouchers, pension plan contribution.
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Unlimited employment contract
- Hybrid mode: 2x/week after probation period
- Interesting opportunity focused on improving and digitalization of internal processes in a dynamically growing company.
- Opportunities for professional and career growth.
- Competitive compensation based on work results.
- Professional training.
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.