Would you like to be at the start of establishment of the new international company in Czech Republic (Prague or Brno)?
Do you want to lead the projects from both public and private sector, chose your own team and participate in leading longterm and shorterm projects related to Enterprise IT systems?
Do you like client facing part of the job as well as motivating “your people” to deliver the best results?
Than this job might be the right one for you!
Management of IT related projects:
- implementation of HW/SW products
- server consolidation projects
- data migration projects
- consulting and system integration project
- identification, estimation and presentation of cost, schedule, business and technical risk for project segment, unit or deliverable assigned
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- University Degree or equivalent based on experience
- Project management fundamentals or certification (PMI/PMP or equivalent)
- Understanding of Service Delivery Processes
- Up-to-date technical knowledgeLanguages: Czech and English
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- Elaborate education program for each employee – training during the work career, courses are lead by professional lectors; e-learning education; flexible education plan for each job position
- Strong career opportunities
- Above standard Medical Care
- Subsidized price of Multisport card
- Discounts in Sports, Culture, Healthcare, Childcare, Finance, Electronics
- Preferential mobile tarrifs
- Global Travel and Group Life Insurance
- Contribution to the Pension fund
- Employee Assistance Program (24/7 helpline)
- Wellbeing program
- Parental bonding program (28 days of paid leave to spend with newborn)
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.