Are you experienced in IT Project Management within infrastructure?
Do you have technical understanding of IT infrastructure?
Then we have a great job opportunity for you!
As the IT Project Manager you will be responsible for:
* Actively manage and close-out programs and projects to be delivered in multiple countries, coordinating with local IT Teams and business stakeholders
* Ensure adherence to the internal Project Management process on each of the projects including scope & budget management, resource planning, scheduling including critical path, risk management and contingency plans
* Closely manage the budget, being accountable for cost tracking and capitalization
* Experience in Project Management for a global company in implementation of large to medium size projects within infrastructure
* Technical understanding and competency in relation to Infrastructure components
* High level of English both oral and written
* Ability to travel within the EU and potentially the US
Nice to have Experience / Skills:
* Prince2 Foundation or PMP certification preferred
* Other additional languages appreciated include Italian, French, Spanish, Dutch, Czech
* Leadership experience preferred
* Flexible working hours (fix hours between 10 – 16h)
* Occasional work from home
* 5 weeks of vacation
* 5 sick days
* Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
* Meal vouchers – 100 CZK
* Contributions to ACCA (30 000 CZK)
* Contributions to accident and life insurance
* Contributions to pension (3% from sallary)
* Refreshments on workplace (fruit and very good coffee)
* Corporate events
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.