Just graduated and looking for a job opportunity in IT? Are you analytically sound, and have good communication and problem-solving skills? Do you have an interest in security and networking, and have experience with any IAM?
Join our IT Security Team as an IT Security Analyst!
For our American client, a world leader in the chemical industry, we are looking for talented junior profiles for providing support provisioning activities to all end users of key European systems.
→ Technology we use ←
MS Active Directory, MS Exchange, SAP/Oracle, SailPoint, and others
- Maintain and delete accounts mainly of MS Active Directory, SAP, and Oracle
- Create, manage changes, provide access, ensure user data quality
- Respond to work requests for technical support and perform proactive monitoring of computer systems through appropriate tools
- Document, track, and monitor problems to ensure timely and most cost-efficient resolution
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures in the IT field
- Good understanding of IT Systems security principles
- Good working knowledge of MS Office Applications
- Good knowledge of English (other European Language is a plus)
- 25 days of holidays
- lunch vouchers
- 2 sick days
- “Wellness Benefit” – Multisport card
- contribution for pension insurance or life insurance
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.