We are responsible for creating, implementing, and monitoring a global security framework that supports safe and sound operation of the entire company – it is our responsibility to safeguard the data of millions of customers.
We ensure compliance with multiple regional and global regulatory requirements and monitor industry standards to maintain top quality, standards, and up-to-date technologies. Right now, we are looking for a colleague that will stand at the helm of global IT Security defense activities, coordinating and ensuring their successful implementation.
You will examine all elements of enterprise security network architecture, determines the conditions, principles and models describing future state in the field of IT Security in the network area.
You will be involved in the initiation of strategic network security projects identified for implementation and provide a network security architecture for the various network systems, the interaction between them and supervises the compliance of the implementation of the proposal, including the creation of strategic plans, safety standards and corrective measures in order to cover current cyber threats and achieve the desired state of confidentiality, integrity and availability of data and information that systems IT process.
- Semiautonomous level of decision and problem solving.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute task.
- Responsibility for the results delivery and effective task prioritization.
- Innovative thinking, various solution options discussion.
- Ability to see the problem from various perspectives and granularity levels to suggest the most suitable solution.
- Ability to deliver on time and in expected quality.
- Meetings and cooperation with internal/external
You are well acquainted with:
- FW (Checkpoint, Cisco, Fortinet)
- Cloud FW (Azure, AWS)
- Application FW
- Basic understanding of other network functions and technologies, both on-prem and cloud.
- Easily negotiable flexi office
- Motivating yearly bonuses
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- 5 days Personal time off
- Meal allowances
- Contribution to pension scheme
- Possible foreign business trips
- Up to two 24″ monitors
- Smartphone – iOS or Android
- Complimentary tea, subsidized coffee, free fruit on Mondays and Wednesdays
- Relax room & games room
- Yoga lessons & Massages
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.