I am looking for a colleague that will stand at the helm of global IT Security projects, coordinating and ensuring their successful implementation. This position is open in a prosperous FinTech company with very successful operations in the Czech and international markets. The company promotes a flat structure and informal ambiance.
In this position, you should be able to independently work on assigned assessments and/or detected incidents and crises, swiftly respond and escalate when necessary. Additionally, you help to identify root cause, proposes and defines direct and long-term corrective measures and also takes ownership for actions of incident prevention.
Finally, you should be able to manage remediation activities identified during internal/external audits across all entities. The role also proposes the best assessment methodology and ensures that the level of security is in line with internal IT Security documentation & legal/regulatory requirements.
- Investigates security breaches and other cybersecurity incidents
- Suggests IT security recommendations and designs appropriate IT security measures regarding identified findings from IT security incidents or assessments
- Assesses and enforces remediation activities in the company
- Manages related IT security solutions/tools for IT security investigation
- Handles events such as identifying security issues, extensive troubleshooting, and coordinating resolution. The events can include hardware/software failures as well as security breaches and threats, or network connectivity issues.
- Conducts IT security assessments and evaluations discover vulnerabilities in information systems, performs penetration tests. Identifies and resolves potential security breaches and vulnerability issues.
- Fully coordinates or supports activities to ensure compliance with internal and external IT security requirements
- Properly reports and tracks the remediation of IT security assessments findings
- min. 2 years experience in IT / information security, IT audit or IT risk management area
- Good experience with the management of crisis situations, multicultural and multinational communication
- General knowledge of/about:
- IT security assessment and security audit techniques
- IT and Information Security good practice (ITIL, ISO 27001, PCI-DSS etc.)
- Microsoft, UNIX and middleware infrastructure administration, IT architecture, and network security
- Ability to quickly analyze the situation and identify root cause, define corrective measures and take ownership to prevent incidents if possible
- Experience with penetration testing (web & mobile applications, operating systems, services)
- Proven track of 1-year experience in assessor role
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
Professional certification in the areas of information security, IT / security audit techniques is an advantage
- 20% annual bonuses
- Loyalty bonuses
- Retirement insurance supplement
- Meal supplement
- Discounts on bank products
- Better rates on saving accounts
- Multisport card
- 25 days of vacation
- 2 sick days/year
- Flexible working hours
- Technical and soft skills training
- Corporate events and team buildings
- Relax / active / playrooms
About Experis Praha
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.