International company with a focus on sales and logistics is searching for a suitable candidate on the position Cybersecurity specialist (internally the position is called IT Security Assistant Manager). You will be responsible for cybersecuritiy issues, governance and processes. You will also support IT audits.
You will be responsible for:
- IT procedure monitoring – monitoring of the current state of the ATSG level
- CISRT activities support for EU region.
- Computer security incident report support for EU region
- Cybersecurity and governance activities
- Monitoring of Problem Management for computer security incident
- End point management support for EU region
- Audit support activities – support for internal and external audit activities in the EU region with focus on TTR. (J-SOX and statutory audit)
- Advanced English not only technical, but communication in spoken and written form. You will daly speak in English
- 2 to 4 years of experience in IT security area
- Intermediate knowledge of Cybersecurity
- At least basic knowledge of ERP/SAP
- Experience with audits
- At least intermediate knowledge of Czech language is preferable.
- Flexible working hours.
- 5 weeks of vacation.
- Sick days (5 days a year).
- Catering allowance.
- Cafeteria system – each month
- Pension insurance contribution.
- Opportunities for education and systematic development.
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.