We are looking for an experienced IT Security specialist/analyst for our client, one of the largest Central and Eastern European players in insurance, retail, and banking.
Some of your responsibilities
You will become part of a 2-man team and will be responsible for the security side of the apps that are being developed. You will become part of many project teams in a consultant/advisory roles and will have a direct impact on finished results. This role is very diverse in the security field and is heavy on analysis.
- You will have a direct impact on every application and everything you will be part of. The security design is your thing and you will be taken seriously.
- You will evaluate and give security know-how in IT projects all over Europe.
- You will cooperate with the project and development teams and give them a “secure hand” with the development and implementation of applications and their security mechanisms.
- Make security validation during the app implementation.
- You will be part of many project commissions giving your opinion and presenting results.
- Part of your job will be also security investigation of possible security incidents.
Is this you?
If you are good at what you do, there are no specific must-haves. Of course, some knowledge in IT security is necessary and we welcome any experience with SIEM, penetration testing, networking, security architecture, app security, cryptography, protocols. But your job will be the full picture, not just 1 part of IT security.
- At least a few years of experience in the IT security field.
- We can teach you something but due to being a 2-man team, you have to be independent.
- If you have experience with the life-cycle of a product but not much experience in security, we can still talk.
- You should understand basic application security mechanisms.
We can offer you many benefits, mainly a classic corporate package, some HO possibilities, and work flexibility. Though our biggest benefit might be the job you will be doing. You will get very wide and diverse experience from almost all security fields. You will work with experts all over Europe and your input will have a direct impact on everything you will be part of.
Are you a penetration tester and want to learn more? Let’s do it. Are you a Security analyst but want to do more? Come on. Are you overall good IT security guy with not much international experience? Well, what are you waiting for? We can at least talk, right?
If you find anything here interesting, let me know.
OH BTW, you need to speak English… so… yeah. Let’s talk? ¯_(ツ)_/¯
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.