Role accountabilities will include:
• Recommendation of solutions and resolution of problems across variety of IT platforms to minimize the impact of IT changes on business
• Logging and tracking requests, maintaining history records
• Understanding computerized data entry systems and uses of these systems to track activities
• Maintaining composure in critical situations
• Working closely with other team members and supporting teams in resolving open issues
• Daily communication with customers via phone and email
• Speak fluent English & German. Fluency in other languages is an advantage.
• Previous experience in the IT help desk capacity or customer service background will be an advantage
• Experience in Lotus Notes troubleshooting will be an asset
• Strong customer focus, willingness to support
• Good general communication skills
• Good analytical problem-solving skills
In return for that we will give you:
•The opportunity to work in a multicultural company.
•Stable employment and high standards of work.
•Competitive salary with attractive social fund and benefits.
•Career development within the global structure.
•Friendly and dynamic work environment.
• Multiple valuable benefits incl. life, pension and other insurances, Multisport card, free calling and many other!
All bilingual German/English speakers with IT helpdesk experience beware! This is a unique opportunity on the market that will not repeat!
Do not wait a second and send your CV to email@example.com right now to get an interview scheduled tomorrow.