Can you speak fluent German and English?
Are you interested in the IT field?
Would you like to be a part of a successful company based in Prague?
If so, this might be the right job opportunity for you!
As an IT Service Desk Analyst, your daily responsibilities will be:
– Communication via phone and e-mail with customers/colleagues from Asian countries
– Providing support to IT incidents and requests (solving, analyzing, evaluating) and informing users about the resolutions
– Forwarding the completed IT requests to the 2nd level of IT support
– Updating data into the database
– Working with IT service Desk tools on a daily basis
– Cooperating with other departments and colleagues
– Min. High School Education
– Strong command of German (C1) and English (B2)
– Interest in the IT field
– Great communication skills
– Analytical mind
– Previous experience in IT support is nice to have
– Open to learning new things
– 25 vacation days
– Flexible working hours
– Home Office
– 13th salary/bonuses
– 3 Sick days
– Meal vouchers
– Training and professional development courses
– Offices in the center of Prague
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.