Very nice INTERNATIONAL environment, SMALL firm where you find FRIENDLY, family-like group of colleagues.
We are seeking someone who speaks GERMAN and ENGLISH and who will join our team!
You will be responsible for:
* Daily communication (via phone and email) with the colleagues and customers in Asian countries
* Receiving IT requests and incidents (by phone, e-mail or IT Self Service) and analysing and evaluating these requests (if necessary forward them to 2nd level of IT support)
* Informing users about solving and fixing their requests
* Maintaining the database (record all contacts in IT Service Desk tool)
* Cooperating closely with other teams and departments
* Supporting team, cooperation with other team members
You will be provided a proper training, therefore there´s no need for a previous experience.
Location: Prague 8
How do you know you are the right fit for this position?
You have these attributes:
* High school/University degree
* German language – fluent (C1)
* English language – at least upper-intermediate (B1/B2)
* Very good communication and analytical skills
* Experience in IT support (it is an advantage but not must; we are open to people with no experience, but you need to be motivated :)
* 25 vacation days
* Flexible working hours
* Meal vouchers
* Trainings and professional development courses
* Offices in the center of Prague
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.