Very nice INTERNATIONAL environment, SMALL company where you find FRIENDLY, family-like group of colleagues.
We are seeking someone who speaks GERMAN and ENGLISH and who will join our team!
You will be responsible for:
- Daily communication (via phone and email) with the colleagues from Germany
- Receiving IT requests and incidents (by phone, e-mail or IT Self Service) and analysing and evaluating these requests (if necessary forward them to 2nd level of IT support)
- Informing users about solving and fixing their requests
- Maintaining the database (record all contacts in IT Service Desk tool)
- Cooperating closely with other teams and departments
- Supporting team, cooperation with other team members
You will be provided a proper training, therefore there´s no need for a previous experience.Requirements:
How do you know you are the right fit for this position?
You have these attributes:
- High school/University degree
- German language – fluent (C1)
- English language – at least upper-intermediate (B1/B2)
- Very good communication and analytical skills
- Experience in IT support (it is an advantage but not must; we are open to people with no experience, but you need to be motivated to work in this sector
- 25 vacation days
- Flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Trainings and professional development courses
- Offices in the center of Prague
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit http://www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.