For our client, an international corporation with a headquarter in the USA and with focus on market data and their analysis, we are currently looking for an IT Solution Analyst to join their Global IT department. On this position, you would be responsible for identifying, testing, and implementing variety of IT solutions, services, and products to increase efficiency and productivity.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders to understand their specific needs.
- Identify the best suitable solution to address the business requirements.
- Test independently or in collaboration with system administrators or developers.
- Ensure that all solutions adhere to the company’s standards and practices.
- Perform Vendor assessment in line with internal policies.
- Coordinate implementation of the new solution.
- Conduct post implementation reviews.
- 1+ years of demonstrated experience in the IT field.
- Knowledge of software design patterns and best practices.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, fluent English.
- Ability to interact professionally with diverse groups of stakeholders.
- 25 days of holiday
- 3 sick days
- Home office option
- Office in the city center
- Annual bonus
- Meal vouchers, FlexiPass, Cafeteria
- Regular internal and external trainings
- Work in an international team, on international projects, daily use of English language
- Teambuilding events
- Very good and friendly work environment
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.