A great opportunity to apply your previous experience related to sales of Enterprise Software solutions! In this role, you will be responsible for building relationship with new customers, creating new strategies and expanding business on the Czech market in Banking/Finance industry. You will promote IT solutions related to branch transformations, automatization, ATM & cash machines, cash management solutions and similar.
This position is open in the successful US company – leader in banking and commerce solutions. It provides an opportunity to get unique experience and possibility of further development and growth.
- Executes the sales process by moving new opportunities successfully through the funnel
- Primary focus is on account planning for company’s new solutions in both existing and new users of company’s traditional products
- Accountable for building relationships with prospective and competitive customers
- Key interface in defining customer needs and company’s ability to meet those needs through company’s branch solutions and services portfolio
- Serve as the liaison between the customer and the company for market feedback in regard to issues for new customer escalating any roadblocks to securing the business
- Responsible for proposing and closing deals in the above mentioned solutions
- Targets pre-identified prospects and existing customers within an assigned territory
- Partners with other business units to expand cross-sell opportunities; services local clients, typically with responsibility within a single territory/area
- Focuses on the development of new business opportunities and closing new accounts to build long term business relationships
- Responsible for managing and meeting the financial goals of the company, including the corporate reporting processes and setting the right prices for the market in order to grow the business
- 6-8 years of related experience in selling SW applications or similar IT solutions
- Successful experience in value proposition and business case led selling; demonstrated performance and ability to sell value through a Consultative Selling approach
- Strong communication and presentation skills also in English
- Ability to develop senior level business relationships with account prospects; good relationship in Czech banking sector
- Out-of-box thinking, innovative approach, problem-solving skills
- Native Czech or Slovak + Fluent English
- University Degree
- International team of highly skilled people who are fun to work with
- Fast-paced environment, opportunity to grow your career
- Competitive compensation, generous benefit program, flexible working hours, 25 days of holiday, 5 sick days
- Car also for personal use
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.